Delivery Costs For Online Orders
- Our standard shipping charge is $9.95. Australian standard orders totaling over $50 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the $50 total.
- Bulldog Skincare Limited and its affiliated companies (hereinafter, “Edgewell Personal Care Company” or “we”, “us” and “our”) reserve the right to change the advertised price at any time.
- Standard delivery methods will be used via Australia Post Parcel post to Australian addresses only. Express Post excluded.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
- Once payment has been processed, we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch, please allow around 3-7 working days for standard delivery.
5. Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including Bank / Public Holidays).
- Please contact us at contact us page straight away if your order does not arrive when it should. You should quote your order number and we will find out what happened to it and get it to you as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot replace orders where the delivery address has been entered incorrectly by the person placing the order.
- Please contact us at [contact us page link] immediately if your order is missing any products. We’ll find out what happened to your order within three (3) working days and we’ll get them to you as soon as possible or give you the option of a full refund of the missing items.
Returns Policy and Refunds
- Bulldog Skincare Limited (hereinafter “Bulldog”) does not offer refunds or exchange for 'change of mind' reasons.
Bulldog offers a full refund or exchange option for the following reasons:
- Item/s has a problem that would have stopped buyer from purchasing it if buyer had known about it
- Item/s is unsafe
- Item/s is significantly different from the sample or description
- Item/s cannot be used for its expected purpose and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time.
Requests for full refund or exchange are subject to the following conditions:
- A claim for refund or exchange must be received by Bulldog within a reasonable time after the items are received by the buyer or the defect is discovered by buyer (whichever is sooner);
- All return postage for any item purchased is at the buyer’s expense. If Bulldog determines the item is eligible for a full refund or exchange, Bulldog will reimburse you for reasonable and verified shipping costs already paid (please keep your shipping receipt). Buyer will be responsible for collection and inspection costs should no problem or defect be detected.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and Bulldog will compensate you for any drop in value.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website (www.accc.gov.au) contains more information on rights to refunds, under the section headed “Publications”.
You will receive your refund within 14 days from the day on which we approve your refund request, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If approved, you’ll be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- We use Shopify Pay and PayPal as our online payment platform and accept payment from most cards. If paying by PayPal, we will appear on your statement as Edgewell Personal Care PTY LTD.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your acceptance of our terms and conditions is given when you submit an order to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Your order is an offer to Bulldog, which can be rejected by Bulldog.
- All promotional codes are valid on full priced items only unless otherwise stated.
- Please bear in mind that buying over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in store. Be aware that:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Bulldog website (the “Site”) is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Edgewell Personal Care Company. Edgewell Personal Care Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Edgewell Personal Care Company.
- The colours which are shown on the Site will depend on many factors including your computer display settings. Our products may vary slightly from their pictures.
- All goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order. If goods are out of stock at the time you place your order, we will not be able to accept your order.
- Any delivery estimates given are estimates only.
- The goods and promotions which are offered on the Site may not be available in store and viceversa.
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out in our Site at the time you place the order. Bulldog reserves the right to reject an order if a product was advertised on the Site at an incorrect price.
- Edgewell Personal Care Company reserves the right to change the advertised price at any time.
Using Our Site
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Bulldog Skincare Limited, Edgewell Personal Care Company nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Edgewell Personal Care Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Edgewell Personal Care Company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Edgewell Personal Care Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Edgewell Personal Care Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Edgewell Personal Care Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from transmitting or posting to the Site scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Edgewell Personal Care Company will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Edgewell Personal Care Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your log in details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
- We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure) including (but not limited to ) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, snow or other natural disaster, global health emergency, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, actual or anticipated health crisis, governmental restrictions, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such change will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these Terms and Conditions and published on the Site.
- We try to make sure that all information on the Site is accurate and correct at all times. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Site as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe that such an error has affected your purchase, please let us know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Site.
- Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.